It’s that time again, The Sunday Parenting Party! I love reading all the posts linked up and I always find several that really speak to me. Here are my favorite from last week.
1. 3 For Me from Picklebums: This is a fantastic simple plan one mom has come up with to take time to do things for herself.
2. The ABC’s of Feelings from The Tao of Poop: One mom’s thoughts about how to help her daughter “make friends with her emotions”.
3. Screen Time and Motivating Boys: Snapshot of Parenting with a Purpose from The Educator’s Spin on It: A very interesting viewpoint about how screen time has helped her son find new interests and passions in life.
1. Any parenting post is welcome. Humorous, helpful, inspiring, or a tear-jerker, they are all welcome. Please do not add activity posts.
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
3. We have a great Pinterest board that we share many of posts linked up. I also have a Parenting Help board that has tons of posts (and followers) that your post my pop up on.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!