Ready for some personalized parenting help?
Do you struggle with:
- Feeling constantly frustrated and angry at your children?
- Can’t seem to get your children to listen to you, no matter how many times you’ve screamed: “Just listen to me!!”?
- Bedtimes, mealtimes, and getting out of the door are super hard and you don’t know how to make them better?
- You just don’t know what to do about your kid’s behavior?
- Or maybe, you’re just struggling with this whole motherhood thing and you need some support?
Well, I’ve got you.
My favorite service I provide here at Messy Motherhood is private one on one coaching.
It gives me a chance to meet with parents face to face and help them through really tough times. I love getting to know people on a deeper level, seeing the lightbulb moments when parents start seeing their children’s behavior in a different light, or hearing how one little tweak was all it took to turn around a child’s behaviors.
Change can happen so much faster in one on one coaching than any book or course could ever do because it’s personalized to you and your needs.
If you decide to join coaching, during our time together, we’ll:
- Assess your current struggles and where you need the most support.
- Build a Calm Down Plan so you can stay calm and respond effectively to your children (instead of reacting out of emotion).
- Create personalized strategies so you can conquer your biggest parenting struggles.
- Plus, much MUCH more.
I’ll be a listening ear and someone you can rely on when parenting gets hard.
Who is Amanda and Is She Qualified To Do This?
That’s always such a good question. I totally understand wanting to get the best coaching experience from the best person you can.
Let’s start with education…
I’m was a Children’s Mental Health Therapist and hold a B.S. in Child Development/Family Studies, and an M.Ed. in Counseling where I trained specifically to work with children and families. I worked for many years in the non-profit world with mothers and children who’ve experienced trauma.
In 2011, I took my knowledge as a Therapist and my experience as a Mom and went online to work with families here at Messy Motherhood. Overall, I’ve had over 18 years working with children and families professionally, including helping thousands of parents around the world through my online courses and private coaching.
I’m also a Mom to two boys and in spite of my education and experience, I found myself screaming at my children when they were young. I knew I wanted something better for not only my kids, but for me too. So, I started on my own Stop Yelling Journey and found a better way to parent for all of us. I know how it feels to lose it on your kids…and how it feels to be a calmer happier mother.
Amanda is super relatable. I like how she listened and helped me process what’s going on with my kids. It’s always nice to have another parent say “I hear you, I know what’s going on and this is what can help.”-Erica Cowell
Are you ready to make big changes in your family?
Just click the button below to apply for one on one coaching services.
What You Get When You Join Coaching
One On One Private Coaching:
I’ll meet with you virtually using Zoom twice a month where we’ll…
- Discover the hardest parts of your parenting journey and create a plan to combat your biggest struggles.
- Create a personalized calm down plan catered to your specific personality.
- Work together to create a parenting plan so you can get your kids to listen without having to nag or yell.
These phone calls are highly personal and I will walk with you through the process of creating a calmer and happier home for your entire family.
When you join me on this coaching journey, you’ll receive…
Your Coaching Package
When you work with me in coaching, you’ll get so much more than just calls.
You’ll also get…
- A goal setting call, to set goals and a plan for our time together.
- Hour-long private Zoom calls and recordings of all of our calls for you to watch at any time.
- Weekly quick homework assignments or videos to watch to help you learn and grow outside of our calls.
- A private portal that holds everything – that you’ll keep as long as Messy Motherhood is around.
- Access to my Voicemail so we can continue to talk inbetween calls.
BONUS: Full Access Ticket ($1499 Value)
When you sign up for coaching with me, you’ll also get LIFETIME access to all my courses, workshops, and live events, including…
- Anger Free Parenting Program – Get Kids to Listen Without Yelling
- Mama’s Anger Management Course – My signature stop yelling course.
- The Unfrazzled Mom Course – How to manage ALL.THE.THINGS and find time for self-care
- Stop the Sibling Bickering Workshop – Building stronger sibling relationships
- Parenting With Your Partner Workshop – How to get on the same parenting page with your partner.
After just one session, this parent was able to see how much she struggled to juggle everything. You can hear in her voice just how much happier she is and how the relationship with her daughter has changed!
This client was surprised by her child’s level of cooperation since using the tools she’s learned in coaching. There’s a lot less arguing in this family!
Change happened fast for this client. After just two sessions she’s thrilled with how much different things are for her and her kids! Plus, she’s been getting frustrated a lot less and she’s not yelling as much.
This same client from above goes on to share about how she’s actually enjoying parenting again. She always wanted to be a parent and is grateful that she’s finally enjoying it!
I’d love to work with you!
Just hit the button below to apply and set up a call to talk about working together.