Looking for a bunch of simple, fun, and engaging preschool activities all in one place? Well, I have just the thing for you 🙂 Three to Five :: Playful Preschool brings you 25 inspiring activities just for your preschoolers. 25 Amazing Bloggers have joined together to compile the ultimate Preschool Play eBook.
The Book Contains
- 25+ Simple yet engaging activities just for your preschooler
- 50 Links to other activities not found in the book.
- 10 Printables
- Step by step instructions
- Links to 25 blogs for you to follow and love
Why You’ll Love It
Every Activity is Clearly Laid Out: Each activity has clear instructions and a list of supplies you’ll need, so you’ll easily be able to do these activities with your kids.
The Activities are Fun, Engaging, and Educational: The book contains math, art, science, writing, and problem solving activities that are perfect for any preschooler!
It’s Beautiful: Seriously, this is an amazingly beautiful book. It’s bright, cheerful and full of beautiful photography.
It’s Written By a Team of Bloggers: This means that not only will you have a book of activities for your kids, you’ll find a ton of new blogs to follow!
There are Links to Other Activities: Each blogger included links to some of their favorite activities. So, you’ll not only get the activities in the book, but 50 more links to other activities!
- The Book will Be Delivered As Soon as you Order It: Because it’s in a digital format, you can download it and read the book on any device that you wish. You can also print the book or individual activities, if you wish. The link to the book will be sent directly to your email. The delivery system gives you 5 attempts at download within 120 hours, so you can buy now and download later, if you prefer.
A Sneak Peak
Printables Included in The Book
- City Scape Play Scene
- My First Journal pages,
- Recipe ard,
- Numbers game
- Weather charts
- Unique hand-drawn art pages
- Conversation cards
- Block building challenge cards
- Alphabet play mats
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Creating Rules that Kids Will Actually Follow - April 14, 2021
- Better Mornings with Fewer Power Struggles - March 15, 2021
- One Magical Phrase That Will Get You and Your Spouse on the Same Parenting Page - March 13, 2019