Whew! I’ve been celebrating Thanksgiving with close friends and family for the past 3 days. We’ve had a blast, but I’m tired! Yesterday I did take some time out to snuggle up with my computer and a mug of hot chocolate to read the fantastic parenting posts that were linked up last week. I had such a wonderful time reading and I found three favorites to share with you.
Good Job Ladies! Grab a button for your blog!
1. Any parenting post is welcome. Humorous, helpful, inspiring, or a tear-jerker, they are all welcome. Please do not add activity posts…those can go over here at The Kid’s Co-Op.
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
3. We have a great Pinterest board that we share many of posts linked up. I also have a Parenting Help board that has tons of posts (and followers) that your post my pop up on.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!
Ariadne -Positive Parenting Connection
Thank you for featuring the post I wrote for “I am not a Babysitter” on gently correcting curious children 🙂