How I’m feeling about parenting a 2.5 year old and a 4 week old.
- Tired – A baby who wakes up 2 times a night to nurse makes for one tired Mama. “Sleep when the baby sleeps” does not apply with an older sibling in the house. I know…only twice is pretty darn good for a newborn, but I’m still tired.
- Busy – Holy cow the amount of laundry a little one requires is amazing! Cloth diapering doesn’t help either.
- A bit Insecure – Is the baby nursing, sleeping, pooping, enough? Is my 2 year old adjusting ok to his older brother?
- Spoiled – I have such fantastic family and friends that I haven’t had to cook dinner in 4 weeks! Score!!
- Blessed – I swear I have the 2 best sons and the most wonderful husband ever.
How are you feeling this week?
Now onto The Sunday Parenting Party!
1. 10 Random Things my 2 Year Old is All of a Sudden Scared of…: Seeking Shade – This is one of my new favorite blogs, and this post is hilarious!
2. Ummm…How Did I Not Know About This Blog?: Prickly Mom – How one Mom is taking the challenge to stop the yelling!
3. Why We Love Mud: Making Boys Men – Because we love mud too! She shares several reasons why playing with mud is so fantastic. You should see the pics in this post!
1. Any parenting post is welcome. Humorous, helpful, inspiring, or a tear-jerker, they are all welcome. Please do not add activity posts.
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
3. We have a great Pinterest board that we share many of posts linked up. I also have a Parenting Help board that has tons of posts (and followers) that your post my pop up on.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!