Meh…sorry I missed the party last week. I spent the weekend in the hospital with Baby E. He came down with RSV and had to be watched closely over the weekend. It was one of those moments where the blog didn’t matter.
Even though I didn’t host last week, I still popped over to my hosting partner’s blog to see all the wonderful posts that were linked up. From those I came up with my 3 favorite from last week.
I hope that I can continue to host the party in the future without any more hiccups.
1. Mom’s Talk About Cry-It-out – Crayon Freckles: A great unbiased look at at crying-it-out!
2. I Got Her Number: Making Friends with Other Moms – Raise a Boy: A story about making Mommy friends.
3. 12 Tips to Promote Family Health – B.Inspired Mama: A great look at ways to stay healthy as a family.
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
3. We have a great Pinterest board that we share many of posts linked up. I also have a Parenting Help board that has tons of posts (and followers) that your post my pop up on.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!