As a Mom, I spend so much time worrying about what to buy others, it’s easy to overlook things I want for myself. Then the question, “What do YOU want for a gift?” always throws me for a loop. My Amazon wish list isn’t up to date and I default to asking for gift cards to my favorite stores.
I’ve decided that it’s time for a change! I’m going to make a list and I’m going to ask for things that I really want.
If you’re anything like me, you might need a bit of inspiration. So, I’ve taken some of my favorite things that I can’t live without and added them to a few things I want this year, and now I have:
10 Things That Mom’s Really Want!
No DIY things that your husband or children can’t make anyway. These are things that your family can actually purchase and you will LOVE!
Some links below are affiliate links
1. Family Meal Planner – One of the biggest challenges I have every day as a mom is planning, and prepping dinner every single night. Having an online menu planner can really save the day. This one from The Six O’Clock Scramble was designed just for families. The meals are delicious, and there are tips on how to make it quicker or even adapt the meal for the crock pot. Each week, they make a menu for you and you pick what entrees and sides sound good to you and the menu planner will make your shopping list for you. It’s quick, simple, and oh so helpful! I use it and LOVE it!
2. Audible Subscription – I don’t know about you, but I hardly ever have time to sit down and read an actual book. I adore reading, but just don’t have the time anymore. So I have started listening to audio books. I can listen when I’m cooking, driving, folding laundry, or any other task that I have to do. I LOVE my audible subscription.
3. Bluetooth Headset – Since I listen to audio books so much, love having my bluetooth headset. I can listen away and not have to worry about cords getting in the way or dropping my phone. Plus, I can carry on a phone conversation hands free, which is great because it seems like my hands are always full!
4. Fitbit Flex – This bracelet is more than just a bracelet, it tracks your activity and sleeping patterns. I don’t have a lot of time to exercise, but I do want to know how many calories I burn during the day (especially because I’m still trying to lose this last 10 pounds of baby weight). Plus, it shows me just how much…or little sleep I get and how restful that sleep is. I’m not always very good at taking care of myself physically, but the fitbit is a nice daily reminder to stay active.
5. Nordstrom Gift Card – Don’t ask for just any gift card for clothes, ask for one from Nordstrom. Here’s why. They have FREE personal shoppers! Just walk into a dressing room and they will have clothes picked out just for you, and a refreshing beverage waiting too. Not sure if something looks good? Ask your personal shopper. Not sure about how to accessorize a certain outfit? Ask your personal shopper. They get paid off of commission based on what you buy. So, get a gift card and get a personal shopper! Um…yes please!
6. Stitch Fix Gift Card – Don’t have time to go shopping? Bring the clothes to you, using Stitch Fix. You create a style profile that lets them know about your style and body shape. Then a personal shopper picks 5 articles of clothing based on your profile and sends it to you. You try them on at home, decide what you want to keep, and send back the rest. You pay online and you’re done! You can get monthly fixes or just schedule them when you want them. Super easy. I’ve have 6 Fixes so far…I might be hooked!
7. Tervis Tumbler – Any busy mom can tell you how sad it is to find that her once hot cup of coffee is now lukewarm because it sat for so long while she was tending to her kids. That’s where the Tervis comes in. It keeps hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold. No more microwaving cold coffee! Rejoice! Plus, that keeps cold drinks cold part? Awesome for hot summer days at the pool or sports games. See, it’s perfect, no matter what time of year it is. They also come in some really fun designs. I linked to the owl one because I’m obsessed with owls.
8. Gourmet Coffee of the Month Club – Speaking of coffee. How would you like to have different gourmet coffees sent straight to your door? I know I would!
9. Massage Gift Card – Every Mama get’s tired and worn out from life now and again. We all need a bit of pampering, and time to relax without kids demanding something from her. A gift card to get a massage is something I’d LOVE!
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 – I just bought myself one of these little tablets and I adore it. It’s perfect to read books that aren’t on audible (especially ebooks from bloggers or really new books that don’t have an audio recording yet). I can read Facebook and explore Pinterest on a bigger screen than my phone. But the tablet is still small enough to fit in one hand and fits perfectly in my bag. It’s perfect!
So those are my Top 10 Gift Ideas for Moms, but if you need some more tips, read what my Facebook followers really want for the holidays!
I hope you found a few things to add to your list this year! Now go, enjoy the holidays!
Leave a Reply