Does anyone else take a crazy amount of pictures every week, or is that just me? I love going through all my pics and seeing all the fun stuff we’ve been up to. Some are pretty random, but others are of great memories I don’t want to forget.
I’ve decided to let you into my life a bit by posting some of my favorite pics of the week, so you can see what all I’ve been up to. I hope you like it and get to know my little family a bit a long the way.
- We started off the week at a local strawberry festival where I had my very first deep fried strawberry….interesting is all I can say.
- I made this cute vinyl sticker for J’s room…and LOVE it!
- We gave J a camera to take pictures…more on that later.
- J reading a book at my favorite store ever, Half Priced Books.
- A little afternoon painting
- Geese crossing the road…that randomly happens a lot around here.
- My Mom came in town! Here she is helping J snap green beans for dinner.
- The hubs bought me tickets to Wicked for my birthday. I took my musical loving Mom and we had the best time! Seriously, one of the best b-day presents ever!
- Finally found an outdoor table…and so we had dinner outside that night.
- A little J and Grandma time!
I hope you enjoyed seeing a bit into my life this week. What have you been up to?
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Creating Rules that Kids Will Actually Follow - April 14, 2021
- Better Mornings with Fewer Power Struggles - March 15, 2021
- One Magical Phrase That Will Get You and Your Spouse on the Same Parenting Page - March 13, 2019