Welcome to Day 3 of Young Toddler Valentine’s Day Activities.
Day 3: Valentine’s Sensory Box
I showed you my Jell-O and Ice Valentine’s Day box a couple of days ago. Since J is such a huge fan of sensory boxes, we did another one!
A very sweet person sent J some heart shaped pasta for Valentine’s Day. I knew that it belonged in a sensory tray. I added a few hearts, a red bowl, red gems, and a pink spoon.
I know that heart shaped pasta isn’t easy to come by, so here’s a few ideas on how you can do a Valentine’s Sensory Tray.
* Use a package of red beans.
* Dye any type of pasta red. Tutorial here.
* Cut out hearts our of red paper.
* Use red tinsel or tissue paper torn in pieces.
* Look around the house for anything heart shaped, pink, or red and throw it in.
Click the button to see a ton more Valentine’s Day Ideas.
Grandma & Grandpa are so happy that J enjoyed the heart pasta! Sweet boy….
great job boos. You are really a good photographer and photo editor.Petter Joe