“Hey honey, what do you want for Christmas this year?”
I look up from my book and stare at him. “Um…I’m not sure. Just no more kitchen utensils. My stocking is always packed with spatulas and whisks, I’m overloaded.”
“Oh, well I’m not sure what to get you then.”
When Christmas rolled around, and I pulled another spatula out of my stocking I knew it was time to give my family a little more direction.
My husband looked at me and said, “I know, I know, but I didn’t know what you wanted.”
I wasn’t disappointed, but I could tell that he wanted to do more for me. He just wasn’t sure what I wanted.
So, I decided it was time to keep a list.
Every time I saw something I wanted, I opened up the Amazon App on my phone and immediately saved it to my Amazon Wishlist. I scanned barcode after barcode. Those little magnets for my bullet journal? Click. Scan. Save. Oh, look at those sunglasses! Click. Scan. Save. I forgot about that book I’ve always wanted to read. Click. Scan. Save.
From January until now, I’ve been quietly saving all the things, both big and small to my wishlist. Now that it’s Christmas again, I have a long list of things I’d be happy to have under the tree.
No more spatulas in my stocking! Bwahahaha!
Being a Mom means we easily spend money on our kids, but we often forget about ourselves.
I know you have a list of things that your kids want under the tree, but do you know what you want this year?
If your family struggles with knowing what to buy for you, it’s time to make a list.
Use the Amazon app like I do and save all the things. But if you need a little direction, I can help.
I’ve created a list that’s packed full of 100 gifts for every Mom, no matter what your hobby is.
Take these ideas and make your own Amazon Wishlist to share with family. Trust me, they’ll thank you for it.
No more Christmas day disappointments! Now, your family will know exactly what you want under your tree!
Ready? Let’s get started!
1. KitchenAid Stand Mixer <—I hesitated buying mine, but it was hands down the best purchase for my kitchen. I use this sucker every time I bake.
2. Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin <– This guy can help you roll out your dough to be the perfect consistency. This is FIRST on my list this year.
3. Chevron Ombre Chef Apron <– Every baker needs an apron, and this one is just too cute to pass up!
4. Silicone Tornado Whisk <– I adore this wisk. Not only is it pretty, but it whips up things faster than any metal wisk I’ve ever owned.
5. The Flavor Bible <– Get to playing around with spices!
6. Stainless Stee Decorating Tip Set <– Because you can never have enough!
7. Onion Goggles <– Just trust me on these…
8. Silicone Baking Mat Set <–Quit buying rolls and rolls of parchment paper and use these instead.
9. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Board Set <– Perfect to keep your raw meat cutting board separate from your fresh veggie one. And they’re pretty!
10. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime <– We all need new recipes and her’s are the BEST!
1. Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Snow and Ice <–A must have if you live in a place with snow and ice. I LOVE mine here in Alaska!
2. Compact Folding Binocular <–Perfect for wilderness viewing or bird watching.
3. The North Face Women’s Boundary Triclimate Jacket <— 3 jackets in one! Perfect for any weather.
4. Isotoner Women’s Smartouch Matrix Touch Screen Glove <—Warm and she doesn’t have to take off her gloves to use her phone. Perfect!
5. KEEN Women’s Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Boot <– I love these shoes! They are comfy and warm.
6. Mosquito Repellent Bracelet <— I love this, so much better than smelling like bugspray!
7. TETON Sports Oasis 1100 Hydration Backpack <–A pack and water bottle in one!
8. Oil Free Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Duo Pack <–A great Stocking Stuffer for any outdoorsy person.
9. Bogs Women’s Classic High Handle Waterproof Winter & Rain Boot <– The perfect boot for any weather. I wear mine every single day.
10. Aluminum Locking Clip Carabiner <–Great Stocking Stuffer and they have so many uses!
1. Nordstrom Gift Card <– Because they have FREE personal stylists… Nuff said!
2. de Prettilicious Pro Makeup Blender Sponge <– Washable and reusable. Plus they smooth out your makeup nicely.
3. Stella and Dot Studs <– Cute reversible earrings. Great for ANY occasion.
4. Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting <– I love photo finish and the dark spot correcting makes this product amazing!
5. Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum Spray <– My current favorite scent
6. Opi San Francisco Collection for Women Set <– I adore these shades!
7. Hairtie Bracelet <– LOOK AT THIS! A bracelet for your hairtie! No more indents on your arm and it looks cute! Whoever came up with this is BRILLIANT!
8. Stitch Fix Gift Card <– I’ve had 11 fixes…I might be addicted.
9. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm <– I’m a lip balm fan and love how these add a bit of color too.
10. Stella and Dot Always Bracelet <– Another pretty little something for your wrist.
1. All the Light We Cannot See <– If she’s a bookworm, than she’s probably already read this, but it can’t hurt to put a best seller in her stocking
2. Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Book Light <–So she doesn’t wake up her hubby when she HAS to finish her book before she falls asleep.
3. Pure Organic Cotton Throw <– A perfect blanket to cuddle up with a good book.
4. Loose Leaf Tea Infuser Cup <– I love this pretty tea cup, perfect for being curled up on the couch with a good book.
5. Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card <— Hello?! Amazon e-books!!
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4<– My favorite way to read books. I just download the Kindle and Nook apps, so I can always get the books I want. Plus, it’s small and fits perfectly in my hand for reading digital books.
7. Audible Gold <– I love audiobooks. Easy to listen to when carting the kids around, cooking dinner, or folding laundry.
8. Kate Aspen “Happy and Wise” Brushed-Metal Owl Bookmark <— An owl bookmark…just because I love owls and every bookworm needs a new bookmark
9. Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones <– For those audiobooks!
10. Barnes and Noble Gift Card <—Hello!? Barnes and Nobel e-books!!
1. Trunk Organizer <– Great for sports equipment, carrying groceries into the house, and all that other stuff that we need in our cars.
2. Fossil Women’s Quartz Rose Gold Watch <– Busy Moms always need to know what time it is…and this is adorable!
3. KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars <– To keep the blood sugar high when she’s on the go. They’re tasty too.
4. Portable Charger <–This sucker can charge phones multiple times, and fast, before it needs a recharge. I use mine all the time!
5. Tervis<– Keep hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold. Perfect for the car and sporting events.
6. Front Seat Car Organizer <– I like how small this is, and it’s wide enough to fit electronics.
7. Erin Condren Life Planner <– This planner keeps any Mama organized and together.
8. Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro <– I use mine every day to get in my daily fruits and veggies. Just because we’re busy doesn’t mean we have to be unhealthy!
9. The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right <– I just bought this book and it’s perfect. My Type A, checklist loving personality can’t get enough of it!
10. iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder <– Perfect to hold our phones, so we don’t have to!
1. Fitbit Charge HR <– I wear this every single day. It helps me keep track of steps and because it monitors my heart rate, I know how much energy I’ve burned throughout the day.
2. Daily Greatness Training Journal <– Keep track of those workout goals!
3. Bluetooth Wireless Headphones <– For your tunes!
4. Chevron Gym Bag <– I adore this bag. Holds so much, and it’s cute!
5. Womens Silicone Wedding Ring <– Rings you can lift in and swim in.
6. Tree of Life Tri-Blend Hoodie <– I love this comfy hoodie for my yoga stretches.
7. NatureBox Classic <– Super yummy and healthy snacks.
8. FlipBelt – The World’s Best Fitness and Running Belt <– Seriously, this thing rocks! It holds everything you need while running, it’s not bulky, and it doesn’t slip around your waist.
9. The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess <– To help you tone
10. YogaAddict Yoga Mat Bag <– Love that it has pockets so you don’t have to carry in a separate bag.
1. Mom’s Going to Snap Shirt <— Hello, cuteness!
2. Kelly Moore 2 Sues Camera Bag <– A stylish bag that holds all your gear! It’s perfect!
3. Chevron Grey Scarf Camera Strap <– Not your normal camera strap.
4. Camera Lens Travel Novelty Coffee Cup <– For those cold photo shoots
5. Wireless Remote Control <– I love my remote! It’s the only way I get into pics with my kids these days.
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens <– My favorite lens, perfect for capturing crisp images with a pretty blurry background.
7. Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera <– In my opinion, the best DSLR out there right now.
8. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 <– To beautifully edit all those pics you take.
9. Momtographie Photo Class <– I love this class by Beryl! She can teach anyone how to capture beautiful pics.
10. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod <– Every photographer needs a tripod. Perfect for family pics!
1. WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer <— Great for any woodworking projects!
2. Black & Decker BDSL10 36-Inch Gecko Grip Level with Accu Mark <– I LOVE this thing, it makes hanging picture a breeze. I make far less holes in the wall since I started using this guy.
3. Brother Sewing Machine <– Every crafter needs a sewing machine!
4. BYKES Magnetic Wristband with Embedded Super Strong Magnets <– Stop holding nails and screws between your lips when you need both hands. Just stick them to your wrist. No more dropped and lost screws!
5. Gingher 8-Inch Knife Edge Dressmaker’s Shears <– A good pair of fabric scissors can go a long way.
7. FatMax Tape Measure <– I loose tape measures all the time, you seriously can never have too many!
8. Spray Paint <– Perfect stocking stuffer!
9. Safety Girl Navigator Safety Glasses <– Another thing all crafters need and they fit perfect in a stocking.
10. Premium Can Tool Aerosol Spray <– Snap this onto your spray paint can and spray away! No more sore, paint covered fingers. This is seriously the BEST!
11. Silhouette CAME<– I use my Silhouette pretty much every time I craft. I adore it!
1. Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher <– An easy way to kick up plain old water.
2. Slate Cheese Board <– A perfect cheeseboard to label all those appetizers.
3. Kate Spade Raise a Glass Tidbit Plates <— Love these cute plates! Great for any occasion.
4. 3 Tier Rectangular Serving Platter <– Can you ever have too many serving platters? I like the simplicity of this one.
5. Amazon Echo <– This is my all time favorite thing right now. The Echo is great for entertaining because she keeps track of shopping lists and can even play music throughout the party.
6. Linen Napkins <– I think these are adorable and versatile
7. Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump <– Never let wine go to waste!
8. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 <– I use mine every day for my recipes I keep on Big Oven, and ones from Pinterest I’d like to try. Perfect for to do lists, shopping lists (from your Echo), and recipe planning.
9. Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets <–What my tablet sits on so I can actually read it while cooking. It’s heavy and won’t fall over.
1. Good Mom Mug <– My favorite mug at the moment.
2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Whipped Body Crème <– Smells and feels wonderful!
3. Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake <– Talk about smelling good!
4. Essential Oils Bath Bomb Weekend Pack <– Bath bombs in the tub are fantastic. These smell great and leave skin so smooth.
5. Netflix Subscription <– Because every mom needs to binge watch Orange Is The New Black.
6. Muk Luks Women’s Sofia Casual Slippers Boots <– These suckers are cute, comfy, and warm! I wear mine every day up her in Alaska.
7. Del Rossa Women’s Two Piece Button Up Fleece Pajama Set <– Help her relax with soft pajamas.
8. THE BEST Dead Sea Mud Mask <–Because it really is THE BEST.
9. Fresh Roasted Coffee for 6 Months <– What Mom wouldn’t want a coffee subscription!?
10. A Babysitter <– She does so much for the kids, pay to give her a break. She’ll thank you for it…and might cry in the process.
And there you have it! Instant wishlist!
Amazon is our favorite place to go Christmas shopping and with Amazon Prime, it’s super simple to get all those goodies delivered straight to your door. Click here to Try an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- One Magical Phrase That Will Get You and Your Spouse on the Same Parenting Page - March 13, 2019
- The Most Powerful Response When Your Child is Inconsolable - February 11, 2019
- 5 Myths About Mom Guilt, Debunked - February 8, 2019