Welcome to another week of The Sunday Parenting Party! Have you read the posts from last week yet? They were fantastic! Here are my 3 favs!
1. Get in the Picture – Raise a Boy: A great reminder to all Mothers out there!
2. The Dream – Danya Banya: Ugg…a post about being overstretched by Parenthood. We’ve all been there.
3. 15 Ways to Get Kids to Listen: Picklebums: Because I need the advice. 2.5 is proving to be more difficult in this area.
Great Job Ladies! Grab a Button!
1. Any parenting post is welcome. Humorous, helpful, inspiring, or a tear-jerker, they are all welcome. Please do not add activity posts…those can go over here at The Kid’s Co-Op
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
3. We have a great Pinterest board that we share many of posts linked up. I also have a Parenting Help board that has tons of posts (and followers) that your post my pop up on.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!
Leave a Reply