Welcome to another week at The Sunday Parenting Party. I have been thrilled with the posts that have been linked up every week, and last week was no exception. I hope that these three posts speak to you like they did to me.
1. Today I Conquered a Playgroup!: Mummy Musings and Mayhem – Oh man do I know how hard playgroups can be! This Mom explains her troubles with playgroups in the past and how she finally conquered one.
2. Potty Training: It’s Not Over Yet: Taming the Goblin – My co-host wrote a great post about realistic expectations with potty training and how accidents happen long after a child has been “trained”. Love her honesty.
3. Always & Never: Positive Parenting Connection – My husband can attest that one of my biggest pet peeves is when people use the words always or never in any situation. I find it especially important not to use them when speaking to children. Read this wonderful post to see why these words bother me so much.
Now onto the Party! Here are a few things to consider before linking up:
1. Any parenting post is welcome. Humorous, helpful, inspiring, or a tear-jerker, they are all welcome. We do ask that no posts about physical discipline be linked though.
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!