The holidays are coming!
It should be the most magical time of the year!
But for moms it’s…
- an endless to-do list of holiday traditions
- 1,001 gifts to buy and stockings to stuff,
- holiday events that our children need gifts for,
- being asked over and over again to volunteer to plan and support holiday events,
- having budgets stretched too thin and worrying about paying for everything,
- dealing with your extended families and trying to make the calendar work for everyone,
- trying to make everything magical for your kids, and
But we don’t want it to be.
We dream about cozying up around a fire with a hot mug warming up our hands, kids in our laps, Christmas music on in the background. Everyone snug and happy…
We imagine the joy the joy in our kid’s eyes when they see the presents on Christmas morning, and the joy on thier faces as they open the gift they’ve been wishing for.
It’s warm…fun…and magical.
But things don’t always turn out the way we want them to be.
The holidays often end up rushed and stressed, and you usually end up either crying or yelling at some point in the process.
It’s just not as magical as it used to be…
But it CAN be!
You can have a joyful, magical, and warm holiday that you imagine.
In this book, you’ll get proven tips to help you create the magical holiday season you’ve always wished for…without all the stress.
You’ll get not only this eBook, but also a packet of holiday handouts to help you stay organized and prepared.