You love your kids and you want to be the best parent you can be for them. But sometimes you yell. You can’t help it, you just SNAP. I know…I’ve been there.
With the help of this handbook, you’ll soon be saying…
“I can’t remember the last time I yelled.”
With this handbook you’ll be able to…
- Understand how anger builds so that you can stop it in it’s tracks.
- Stay calm in situations that usually make you explode.
- See what’s going on underneath the anger, so you can deal with the root of your feelings.
- Apologize to your chidren in a way that builds instant connection.
- Have that amazing feeling of not being able to remember the last time you yelled at your children.
Get all of this, and more, within these 17 printable pages.