My husband goes out of town a lot and is often gone for multiple weeks at a time. I am always looking for ways of keeping him in our daily lives when he’s not here. One way I’m doing this is by having a Daddy book that J can look at anytime he wants to.
To make the book:
1) Take any old board book that you don’t want anymore.
2) Print out the pictures you want to use.
3) Decorate however you want. I used scrapbooking paper.
4) Glue everything down…Modge Podge works well for this.
3) Cover each page with clear contact paper.
Then presto…you have your own board book!
J loves this book and I am planning on making one with picture of all our extended family members.
Another Daddy Activity
Here’s another activity that I do with J when his Daddy is out of town. Daddy hide and seek! I take a picture of my husband and cover it up with a blanket. J loves pulling off the blanket and giggles every time!
Leave a Reply