J has been very interested in letters lately so I decided that he would probably like a letter matching game.
It was super easy to make.
- I typed up the alphabet using different colors for the letters.
- Printed out 2 copies onto cardstock paper
- Cut the letters out of one copy
- Attached magnets to the back of each letter and to each sheet of letters.
- I used an upside down cookie sheet for J to attach the magnet letters to.
J takes each letter and matches it to the letters on full sheets of paper. Since they are magnetic they stay where J places them.
I hung it on the fridge so that J can play with it anytime. However, he really likes to play with it on the cookie sheet more than the fridge. This has been a fun game that J continues to come back to over and over again.
Are you following on Facebook yet? Come on over to see what we’re up to!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- One Magical Phrase That Will Get You and Your Spouse on the Same Parenting Page - March 13, 2019
- The Most Powerful Response When Your Child is Inconsolable - February 11, 2019
- 5 Myths About Mom Guilt, Debunked - February 8, 2019